The only company on the central coast specializing in non toxic managment
We also do treatment for ground squirrels!
Spring is here! Springtime is the most active season for gophers, moles and squirrels. This is the main mating period. A mature gopher can produce up to 12 offspring multiple times a year! It is important to get rid of them as soon as you see fresh activity so they don't breed more offspring. Don't let these pests breed another generation to damage your property. Break the cycle! Act now to get them under control!
You may think it's not a big deal to wait and see if they go away but think about the following facts. The gestation period for gophers is less than three weeks and have an average litter of three or four and can have a couple litters per year. Mature gophers can have up to 12 offspring! Moles gestation period is about 42 days and have two to five per litter. Moles breed once a year in late winter to spring. You can see how fast you become overrun by these pests!
Do you have gopher and mole problems that are ruining your landscape? Gophers and moles can cause hundreds if not thousands of dollars in damage to your property and landscaping. The tunnels they make can also be a danger to people and animals. Also no one likes to look at those unsightly mounds of dirt.
Pacific Gopher Control is here to solve those problems today!
Ask about our price matching!
Your all natural solution to those burrowing pests on the Central Coast.
Whether you are looking for a full service company or want to try to trap them yourself we can help you.
What makes us different:
- NO pesticides or toxic poisons. Poisons break down and lose their effectiveness quickly after becoming wet.
- NO fumigation. No Carbon Monoxide! Fumigation not very effective in sandy soil, especially when dry. Here is what the California Department of Pesticide Regulation has to say about the use of carbon monoxide for the control of burrowing pests. "Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless, and toxic and there may be bystander and applicator hazards associated with the use of carbon monoxide. DPR recommends that these devices not be used within 100 feet of occupied structures. When applications are made next to unoccupied structures, DPR recommends aerating the structures before reentry."
- NO per gopher/mole charge!
- We use traps which is the only way of knowing you have gotten the pest.
- Our results are guaranteed!
- We are licensed and insured.
The longer you wait the harder moles and gophers are to control. They will continue to breed and dig even more tunnels. Poisons and pumping gasses into the ground are not effective treatments, especially for moles. Why would you want to poison your property and put the health of your family, pets and the environment at risk?
Take your property back! Call us today for a free estimate!
We are licensed by the California Department Of Pesticide Regulation and are fully insured. We are required to be licensed by the Department of Pesticide Regulation under California law even though we don't apply pesticides because we are controlling pests. If your lawn care company is using poisons or any other form of pest control they must be licensed and insured or they're breaking the law. If anyone is harmed by a unlicensed lawn care company doing pest control their insurance will not cover them because they are not suppose to be performing that service. Ask if they are licensed and insured!